The RUSTlab is a space for caring about each others work and supports researchers across disciplines and professions. Following the approach to co-laborate we invite everyone who is interested to join our lab.
If you are a researcher with an interest in exchange and support in STS and related fields, please get in touch. There are multiple ways on how to participate and co-laborate with us:
- Present and discuss your work in our RUSTlab Lectures
- Ask for the Machine Room for analytical sessions
- Join the RUSTlab as a visiting scholar
- Organise an event with us
- Start a project with us, discuss funding strategies
For any questions on how to join the lab, or receive information about our activities via a newsletter, send us an email to rustlab[at]rub.de.
Find information about individual research projects of the CUPAK chair at the chair’s website.